Kris serves as a senior director for HBR Consulting who is passionate about the evolving modern law firm. Kris uses proven expense and change management methodologies to deliver advisory and innovative cost reduction solutions for clients across a variety of industries.
Prior to joining HBR, Kris was a director at Profit Recovery Partners and has lived and worked in Central America, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
Kris currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Learn To Be Foundation, a nonprofit organization that provides 24 x 7 x 365 online access to one-on-one tutoring for underserved youth.
Expertise: Artificial Intelligence / Library + Research
Latest from Kris Martin
- Information Strategy for Law Firms: The Evolving Online Legal Research Landscape and Opportunities for Legal Research Optimization
- How to Leverage Consultants to Generate Internal Support
- Library Analytics: Laying the Groundwork for Efficiency
- Buried in the Stacks: Uncovering and Conveying the Value of Your Law Library
- How Does Your Law Firm Library Stack Up? – 5 Signs You Are Ready For The Future