HBR Consulting LLC (HBR) is recruiting for a marketing manager to join its growing team.
Essential Duties + Key Responsibilities
HBR is seeking a passionate and experienced marketing professional to provide strategic marketing direction and execution to help grow the Firm’s Managed Services (MS) business. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels and be a part of a diverse and high performing team.
- Experience in content creation, campaign development, marketing strategy, event planning and execution and digital marketing are highly desirable.
- In collaboration with the marketing director, the marketing manager will propose and manage the Managed Services marketing budget.
Qualifications, Education and / or Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is required ideally with a focus in marketing.
- 7+ years’ experience in branding, content, digital marketing, media and communications.
- Professional services experience required.
- Proven experience creating, managing and implementing marketing / branding strategy.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Analytical expertise developing metrics and KPIs to measure success.
- Ability to work with and develop strong business partnerships and relationships, internally and externally. Excellence in client service is essential for role success.
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and the ability to manage multiple and complex priorities.
- Strong project management skills are required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Familiarity or experience with marketing automation tools is desired.
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus.
This position reports to the marketing director. Supervisory responsibilities: none. This position is based in Chicago, IL
Working at HBR you will engage with colleagues who are smart, innovative and eager to meet new challenges. An entrepreneurial spirit and positive “can-do” attitude is the common thread that unites us – from those with general business knowledge to those responsible for managing complicated technology infrastructure.
Community + Balance + Inspired + Innovative + Integrity. At HBR, these values define how we work with our clients, who we are as people, and what we stand for as a company.Apply