Sustainable strategies for enhancing compliance, reducing risk and increasing operational effectiveness while lowering costs of information governance and management.
The explosive growth of information presents management challenges to every organization today. Unneeded information retained beyond its retention value increases the risk of privacy breaches and cyberattacks and is subject to e-Discovery. Evolving trends – including increased mobility, the inevitable move to the cloud, and “shadow IT” – are compounding the challenges.
With the risks, regulations and complexities of properly governing information increasing every day, many organizations are seeking guidance from experts to help reduce risk, enhance compliance, boost efficiencies, and drive down information management costs.
HBR provides deep expertise and proven best practices to deliver effective strategies that align with each organization’s structure and culture to ensure information governance programs are actionable, and easy to implement, adopt, support and measure. Our team of experts evaluate information governance policies and practices in a rigorous, disciplined manner, highlighting specific problems and potential issues so clients can take direct and immediate action, and reduce risk to their organization.
HBR’s Information Governance + Risk Mitigation services include expertise across:
- Change management programs
- Communication + training support
- Organizational change readiness
- User acceptance dashboards + metrics
- Staffing + organization structures
- Data classification standards + data mapping
- Global records retention schedules + regulatory research
- Information governance policies
- New business intake (NBI) + conflicts
- Privacy assessment + program recommendations
- Existing technology review + assessment
- Enterprise content management systems
- Email management
- File + content analytics
- Structured data remediation
- Office 365 governance programs
- Content placement
- Defensible disposition
- Information governance
- Program implementation + roadmap
- Structured data + unstructured content remediation