Optimizing service delivery by streamlining processes, increasing efficiencies and aligning technology and metrics.
Today, market disruption is everywhere. As a result, leading organizations are taking steps to reexamine and strategically transform their operations to strengthen client relationships, increase competitive advantages and improve productivity and profitability.
Across law firms, law departments and corporations, HBR helps clients improve processes and increase efficiencies to achieve a competitive advantage. From core legal processes to supporting technology, talent and staffing strategies, our team of experts assess existing operations departments and collaborate with stakeholders to redesign, streamline and improve processes. We apply our knowledge of enabling technologies to recommend supporting tools or ways to better leverage existing technologies to drive greater efficiency, improved results and net cost savings. Clients partner with HBR to benefit from our market intelligence and domain subject matter expertise across:
Conflicts + New Business Intake | e-Discovery | Finance + Billing | Information Governance + Risk | Law Department Operations | Legal Support | Library + Research | Procurement + Sourcing | Technology + Artificial Intelligence
HBR’s business + legal operations services include expertise across:
- Change-management facilitation
- Department structure + transformation
- Internal resource optimization + augmentation
- Talent development + performance management
- Knowledge management
- Process assessment + workflow redesign
- Project + program management
- Artificial intelligence (AI) advisory services
- Data migration, integration + analytics
- Technology-enabled solutions
- Technology utilization + strategy
- Benchmarking + metrics
- Department alignment
- Merger due diligence + integration
- Pricing + profitability analysis
Connect with our experts
HBR, Exelon Corporation and PERSUIT named 2020 ACC Value Champions.