Scott serves as a managing director in the Advisory business at HBR Consulting (HBR). Scott manages HBR’s software solutions, including SpendConnect, CounselCommand, CounselGuide, and a suite of information governance solutions. HBR’s software solutions are driven by client needs, and Scott works closely with HBR’s practice groups to design solutions that reduce risk, identify cost savings opportunities, and improve controls, all while fostering enhanced user collaboration. Among the solutions Scott oversees are the market share leading contract management solution for law firm vendor-based agreements and law firm spend analytics solutions managing over $18B in annual spend.
With multi-industry clients across the U.S. and Europe, Scott’s expertise in expense reduction strategies, enhanced use of technology, and custom reporting solutions generates long-term, sustainable results. Prior to joining HBR, Scott was instrumental in building the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Solutions practice as a director at Huron Consulting Group.
At different points in his youth, Scott was both a state champion golfer and swimmer.
Expertise: Data + Analytics / Procurement + Third-Party Risk Management
Latest from Scott Springer:
- Suppliers in the Spotlight: A Look at Procurement Priorities for Law Firms in 2019
- HBR’s Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Tagger Has Been Upgraded to Integrate with More Law Firm Software
- Should Law Departments Build or Buy Legal Analytics Technology? An Examination of Several Key Factors
- How Law Departments Can Avoid Common Misconceptions When Centralizing Data
- How Top Law Firms Are Transforming Their Operations by Thinking Beyond Financial Reporting
- Three Ways Centralizing Data Will Improve Your Legal Operations
- Getting a Better View: Data Visualization in Legal Analytics
- The Value of Data to the Rate Review Process
- Data Analytics: A New Approach to Profit Management in the Legal Business (Page 3)