Scott serves as a managing director in the Strategic Sourcing + Business Optimization practice within the Advisory business at HBR Consulting (HBR). Scott provides solutions that offer clients ways to reduce risk, identify cost savings opportunities and improve controls all while fostering enhanced user collaboration. With multi-industry clients across the U.S. and Europe, Scott’s expertise in expense reduction strategies, enhanced use of technology and custom reporting solutions generates long-term, sustainable results.
Prior to joining HBR, Scott was instrumental in building the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Solutions practice as a director at Huron Consulting Group.
At different points in his youth, Scott was both a state champion golfer and swimmer.
Expertise: Data + Analytics / Procurement + Third-Party Risk Management
Latest from Scott Springer:
- Suppliers in the Spotlight: A Look at Procurement Priorities for Law Firms in 2019
- HBR’s Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Tagger Has Been Upgraded to Integrate with More Law Firm Software
- Should Law Departments Build or Buy Legal Analytics Technology? An Examination of Several Key Factors
- How Law Departments Can Avoid Common Misconceptions When Centralizing Data
- How Top Law Firms Are Transforming Their Operations by Thinking Beyond Financial Reporting
- Three Ways Centralizing Data Will Improve Your Legal Operations
- Getting a Better View: Data Visualization in Legal Analytics
- The Value of Data to the Rate Review Process
- Data Analytics: A New Approach to Profit Management in the Legal Business (Page 3)