Laurie serves as a managing director in the Information Governance practice within the Advisory business at HBR Consulting (HBR), consulting on the increasingly complex and demanding regulatory and technological challenges of today’s information management environment. Laurie has over 25 years of consulting experience partnering with clients of all industries and sizes to help them achieve their enterprise-wide compliance and governance objectives.
Laurie is a recognized thought leader who enjoys speaking at industry-leading events throughout the year.
Prior to joining HBR, Laurie was a managing director at Consilio and Huron Consulting Group.
Expertise: Information Governance + Risk / Records
Latest from Laurie Fischer
- GDPR: Are the Fines Real?
- Why Your Organization Needs a Data Map
- Office 365 Teams: The Surprising Disruptor
- ACC Survey Finds Data Security is Fastest-Growing Area of Concern for CLOs and Law Firms
- GDPR Compliance: Is Your Organization Ready?
- How An Aligned Business Case Can Attain C-Suite Buy-In for Information Governance
- Law Firm Security Q&A
- Aligning Your IG Program with Your Organization’s Mission for C-Suite Buy-In
- From Information Management to Information Governance: The New Paradigm
- How to Prepare for New Data Regulations in Europe
- Why Information Governance Professionals Still Struggle to Secure Buy-In
- 4 Cybersecurity Best Practices That Law Firms Should Prioritize in 2017
- 3 Things Organizations Can Do to Enhance Their IG Programs in 2017