Kris serves as a senior director in the Strategic Sourcing + Business Optimization practice within the Advisory business at HBR Consulting (HBR). Kris leads the Research + Information Solutions team and has 20 years of experience consulting law firms on cost savings, vendor governance, library, and process improvement. Kris is passionate about the evolving modern law firm and uses proven expense and change management methodologies to deliver innovative solutions for clients across a variety of industries.
Prior to joining HBR, Kris was a director at Profit Recovery Partners and has lived and worked in Central America, Eastern Europe and the Middle East. Kris graduated from the University of California at Irvine with a bachelor’s degree in political science. He also holds certificates from Harvard, MIT, Columbia and Chapman University. Outside of work, Kris enjoys navigating the ever-changing landscape of a Latin country, be that visiting parts unknown or spending three hours to update a bank record.
Expertise: Artificial Intelligence / Library + Research
Latest from Kris Martin
- Are You Maximizing the Value of Your Firm’s Library? Three Law Firm Library Areas to Prioritize
- How Can Firms Punch Above Their Weight?
- Information Strategy for Law Firms: The Evolving Online Legal Research Landscape and Opportunities for Legal Research Optimization
- How to Leverage Consultants to Generate Internal Support
- Library Analytics: Laying the Groundwork for Efficiency
- Buried in the Stacks: Uncovering and Conveying the Value of Your Law Library
- How Does Your Law Firm Library Stack Up? – 5 Signs You Are Ready For The Future