Chief Commercial Officer
Kevin serves as the chief commercial officer at HBR Consulting (HBR). Kevin works with HBR’s leadership to maximize the value of the client experience, develop new client relationships and fuel HBR’s business growth. With nearly 20 years of consulting experience, he has served as a trusted advisor to law departments and law firms, focusing on improving operational efficiency and optimizing legal operations. He is a frequent speaker at industry conferences and events and oversees HBR’s thought leadership across the legal industry.
Prior to joining HBR, Kevin was a managing director and founding member of Huron Consulting Group and a senior consultant with Arthur Andersen.
Kevin holds an MBA from New York University with a specialization in organizational change management and the intersection of law and business, and a bachelor’s degree in international business from Pepperdine University.
Kevin spent the first 16 years of his life attending American schools overseas; with time in The Netherlands, Singapore, and Scotland. Outside of work, he now spends his free time and frequent flyer miles instilling that love of travel and global cultures galloping the globe with his wife and three young children.
Expertise: IT / Law Department Operations
Latest From Kevin Clem
- Is Your Law Department Experiencing Change Gridlock?
- The Wonderful World of ILTACON 2019
- What Happens in Vegas Doesn’t Always Stay in Vegas: CLOC Institute Recap
- Law Firms Must Act With Urgency to Keep Pace With Law Department Analytics Maturity
- Build Your Tech Ecosystem and Win the Race to Claim the Legal Frontier
- Taking Corporate Legal Operations to the Next Level: Assessing Your Current Maturity
- Dashboards: A Game Changer for Legal Operations
- 2017 CLOC Institute: 4 Focus Areas to Establish Your Legal Operations Foundation
- 3 Key Takeaways from Corporate Legal Operations Consortium (CLOC) Europe
- Split Decision: Effectively Managing Law Department Separations