David serves as a senior director within the IT Managed Services business at HBR Consulting (HBR) and focuses on strategic partner management. He is a thought leader in process improvement and expense management of IT spend categories. David brings his clients over 12 years of advisory experience in strategic sourcing, expense management and technology implementations for clients in the legal services, financial/professional services, manufacturing, healthcare and multiple other industries.
Prior to joining HBR, David built and led the firm’s IT strategic sourcing practice at Profit Recovery Partners. David holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Pepperdine University and an MBA in management from the University of Colorado.
David lives in southwest Colorado with his wife, daughter and chocolate lab. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his family, watching baseball, camping, hiking and international travel.
Expertise: IT Managed Services / Strategic Sourcing
Latest from David Cram
- Identify, Mitigate, Monitor: How Law Firm IT Leaders Can Navigate an Economic Downturn
- Three Inside Tips for Navigating the IT Supplier Ecosystem to Maximize Your Law Firm’s Technology Budget
- HBR IT Lifecycle Management White Paper
- BYOD: Roll Out or Roll Back?
- 3 Major Invoice Billing Errors, and How Law Firms Can Cut Costs
- Are You Paying Undetected Telecom Overcharges?
- 5 Keys to Managing Telecommunications Expenses