Clay serves as a senior director in the Strategic Sourcing + Business Optimization practice within the Advisory business at HBR Consulting (HBR) and provides advisory solutions on procurement management, strategic sourcing, non-salary cost reductions and demand management analytics. Clay achieves substantial and sustainable long-term value for clients by implementing cost-reduction strategies, improving internal controls, reducing risk exposure and streamlining business processes.
Prior to joining HBR, Clay worked as an analyst for Time Warner, as well as an analyst and consultant for Volkswagen Credit, Inc.
Outside of work, Clay and his wife are proud parents of twin girls.
Expertise: Procurement + Third-Party Risk Management
Latest from Clay Fox
- 2020 Law Firm Procurement Survey Executive Summary
- Suppliers in the Spotlight: A Look at Procurement Priorities for Law Firms in 2019
- Three Steps to Gain Firm Leaders’ Buy-In for Procurement Investments
- 4 Ways Law Firms Can Evolve Their Procurement Strategies Beyond Savings
- Report: 2017 Procurement Roundtable Executive Summary
- Avoiding the Headlines: Why Law Firms Should Tackle Vendor Governance in 2016
- Procurement: The Hidden Path to Maximizing Profits
- Effective Expense Management Continues to be a Theme for Firms According to the Recently Released Citi Client Advisory Survey
- Myth Busters: Addressing Five Common Procurement Misconceptions