Chris serves as the executive chairman of HBR Consulting (HBR), advising the executive team on strategic direction, thought leadership and the evaluation and incubation of joint ventures and acquisitions. Chris brings 25 years of experience delivering value to clients in executive search, financial, healthcare, professional services and legal services industries.
With a deep commitment to consistently exceed client expectations, Chris formerly held the role of CEO for HBR Consulting and has held leadership roles at Hildebrandt Baker Robbins, Hildebrandt International, Huron Consulting Group and Arthur Andersen.
Chris is honored to serve on the board of directors for HFS Chicago Scholars, which assists economically disadvantaged Chicago inner-city high school students and is a member of the National Council for Valparaiso University advising on strategy and direction. Outside of work, Chris enjoys spending time with his wife, four children and two dogs.
Latest from Chris Petrini-Poli:
- HBR Vantage Points Episode 1: Emerging from the Pandemic
- Consulting Magazine’s Top 25 Consultants 2020: Christopher Petrini-Poli
- The Silent Revolution: Elite Law Firms Are Quietly Outsourcing High-Value Functions. How Far Will They Go?
- On the Cusp of the Next Decade: A Look Forward and Back
- The Evolving Role of Law Firm IT: From Infrastructure to Strategic Support
- Data Analytics: A New Approach to Profit Management in the Legal Business (Page 3)