Bobbi serves as a managing director in the Legal Transformation + Innovation practice within the Advisory Business at HBR Consulting (HBR) and has over 25 years of experience delivering strategic, operations and technology services to Fortune 500 law departments and law firms. Bobbi is an expert in designing and applying innovative approaches to managing e-Discovery with an emphasis on defensible approaches to applying artificial intelligence-enabled technologies. She specializes in guiding organizations to develop strategies to align discovery services and litigation support functions to business needs and goals, and works with organizations to develop sustainable approaches to providing services.
Bobbi’s career has included working for law firms, service providers and advisory firms. Prior to joining HBR Consulting, she was the director of consulting and analytics at RenewData and an executive director with Ernst & Young’s Forensic Technology Discovery Services Practice.
She is an active member of The Sedona Conference Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production (WG1) and was a member of the drafting team for Sedona’s Commentary on Applying Proportionality in Electronic Discovery. Bobbi is a renowned thought leader in the legal industry and has authored numerous reports, including an Artificial Intelligence Resource Guide and numerous survey reports relating to litigation support strategy. She is a frequent contributor to industry publications and events.
She began her career in the U.S. Air Force. Over the course of her legal career she has lived and worked in Texas, Hawaii, Colorado and presently resides in Virginia.
2017 ILTA Innovative Consultant of the Year
Expertise: Artificial Intelligence / Discovery
Latest from Bobbi Basile:
- 4 Strategies for Taking Greater Control of E-Discovery Spend Through Dashboards
- #SOLID18 East Reveals Legal Innovation Themes and Emerging Best Practices
- Three Steps to Contain e-Discovery Costs in the e-World
- Adopting E-Discovery as a Business Process to Reduce Litigation Costs
- E-Discovery: Meeting Client Demands through Advanced Technology
- Protect Your Company’s Reputation with Technology & Best Practices in Today’s Complex E-Discovery Environment
- A Winning Strategy to Developing a Corporate Legal Hold Playbook
- E-Discovery Operations Trends: Learning to Walk Before You Run
- Ten Take-Aways from Georgetown Law’s Advanced eDiscovery Institute
- 3 Steps to Ensuring Your AI Initiative Does Not Fail