Practical, proven strategies for reducing risk, optimizing service and controlling third-party costs.
Third-party costs can account for a significant percentage of an organization’s total operating expenses and yet many organizations struggle to find the time, resources, market intelligence or support to effectively manage third-party spend. Furthermore, third-party risks continue to increase and most spend-management strategies fail to concurrently mitigate risks – including contractual, operational, financial, privacy and reputational – while also optimizing services and value.
Clients partner with HBR to leverage our market intelligence, expertise in strategic sourcing strategies, industry-specific benchmarks, and technology-supported analytics that lead to data-driven business decisions. Our procurement and cost management services focus on achieving significant recurring cost reductions and operational improvements within a compressed time frame, and provide measurable and sustainable results while freeing up resources for clients to strategically invest in other areas of their business.
HBR’s procurement + cost management services include expertise across:
- Change + demand management
- Contract review
- Negotiation support
- Organizational structure + alignment
- Category + contract management
- Incumbent supplier assessment
- Market intelligence + fact-based analysis
- Merger due diligence + integration
- Organizational goal alignment
- Research + information solutions
- Strategic sourcing + cost reduction
- Third-party risk management