Big-picture strategies for reducing risk, optimizing service and controlling costs to best support the needs of your users and business.
Most organizations invest heavily and rely significantly on IT services, but are lacking a long-term IT strategy. With the complexities of delivering, supporting and managing highly effective, reliable and secure IT systems increasing every day, many organizations are seeking proven strategies that will transform their IT functions from operational support to a proactive, strategic partner within the business.
Clients partner with HBR to leverage our insight into market trends, expertise in IT strategies, and access to scalable, cost-effective solutions. Our IT services focus on aligning IT functions with the broader strategic goals of the organization and ensuring the proper expertise, team structure and risk mitigation policies are in place.
HBR’s IT strategy services include expertise across:
- Change management + training support
- Interim IT leadership + support
- IT organization structure + staffing levels
- Productivity + collaboration
- Process optimization + automation
- Project + program management
- Supplier negotiation + management
- System usage optimization
- Business applications (e.g., document management, enterprise legal management, new business intake, financial systems)
- Enterprise infrastructure + applications
- IT assessment + benchmarking
- Technology review, selection + implementation
- Information security + business continuity
- Merger integration
- Risk management + information governance
- Technology roadmap