Lee serves as a managing director for HBR Consulting and leads the Procurement Managed Solutions business, which includes HBR’s Procurement GPO. Lee has over 20 years of experience in optimizing growth and profits for leading institutions, including GE, Honeywell, Cadbury and WPP.
Prior to joining HBR, Lee has served as chief procurement officer of Cadbury and WPP in North America. Additionally, he was a consultant at McKinsey working as part of their Purchasing and Supply Management Practice.
Lee holds an MBA from NYU and a B.S. from Carnegie Mellon, and is an avid marathoner who is looking forward to completing the Tokyo and Chicago marathons in 2017.
Expertise: Procurement + Third-Party Risk Management
Latest from Lee Garbowitz
- Suppliers in the Spotlight: A Look at Procurement Priorities for Law Firms in 2019
- A Guide to Developing a Holistic Third-Party Procurement Risk Management Strategy
- Survey: Many Law Firms’ Procurement Organizations Still Crawling Toward Maturity, While Some Have Begun Walking
- Report: 2017 Procurement Roundtable Executive Summary
- At Law Firms, Procurement Seeks to Become Internal Counsel