Donna serves as a managing director for HBR Consulting, leading research and information systems engagements. With 25 years of in-depth legal research information experience, Donna provides leadership to clients by supporting relevant and successful changes in their law firm libraries. She focuses on optimizing the value of clients’ research content and knowledge operations at the intersection of workflows, people, processes and cost reduction.
Donna is a recognized thought leader in the legal research sector and has authored many industry articles to share her knowledge and expertise with the community.
Donna is a holistic health counsel and CEO / Founder of the nonprofit organization Nourish Our Kids. Since 2003, Donna’s organization has worked with children, parents and schools to provide valued education and wellness guidance on maintaining a lifetime of good health.
Expertise: Library + Research
Latest from Donna Terjesen
- Law Firm Library Services: Four Questions to Guide Strategic Budgeting
- How Law Libraries Can Meet the Demands of Modern Law Firms
- Q&A with HBR Consulting: Meeting the Demands of Modern Law Firms
- Information Strategy for Law Firms: The Evolving Online Legal Research Landscape and Opportunities for Legal Research Optimization
- Keeping Your Law Library Relevant In The Age Of Google