Kevin serves as managing director and leader of the Law Department Consulting practice for HBR Consulting. Kevin directs large-scale transformation efforts through the alignment of people, processes and technology. With over 17 years of advisory consulting expertise counseling corporate law departments, Kevin collaborates with clients to improve operational efficiency and optimize legal operations.
Prior to joining HBR Consulting, Kevin was a founding member and managing director at Huron Consulting Group and a senior consultant at Arthur Andersen.
He serves on the Board of Directors of New Vintage Church in his hometown of San Diego, California.
Kevin spent the first 16 years of his life attending American schools overseas; with time in The Hague, Singapore, and Aberdeen, Scotland. He now spends his vacations instilling that love of travel and global cultures galloping the globe with his wife and three young children.
Expertise: IT / Law Department Operations
Latest From Kevin Clem
- Build Your Tech Ecosystem and Win the Race to Claim the Legal Frontier
- Taking Corporate Legal Operations to the Next Level: Assessing Your Current Maturity
- Dashboards: A Game Changer for Legal Operations
- 2017 CLOC Institute: 4 Focus Areas to Establish Your Legal Operations Foundation
- 3 Key Takeaways from Corporate Legal Operations Consortium (CLOC) Europe
- Split Decision: Effectively Managing Law Department Separations